SCHOOL MOTTO : “TAMSO MA JYOTIRGAMAYA”
Happy Model School is a senior secondary co-educational school established in 1976, recognized by the directorate of education, government of nct, delhi, affiliated to CBSE. The school provides the students a platform to express themselves, thus spurring them to explore new avenues of growth.
- The pursuit of Academic Excellence
- Developing a sense of pride in our Culture and Heritage
- Nurturing Talent and fostering Creative Growth
- Love forthe country and sense ofresponsibility towards the Nation
- Reaching out to the society and serving the Community
- Inculcating Human Values and Faith in GOD
- Grooming childreninto Confident, Concerned and Compassionate Members of the Changing World
“EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS” to ensure total personality development and academic excellence to stress upon interactive, participative and integrated learning to blend rich cultural heritage with use of technology to combine good citizenship with scholastic achievement to imbibe a concern for democratic rights and human values.
WE BELIEVE :
Every child carries hidden within him or her the possibility of greatest consciousness. Education is about exploring endless creativity in ourselves and in others. To bring joy into the lives of children and to awaken respect and concern for all living creatures are the ultimate goals of an enlightened society. Hence, the world that we build for our children should be full of innumerable possibilities.
VISION AND MISSION:
Our vision at Happy Model School is to empower every child to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills. The school aims at “empowering children” to ensure total personality development and academic excellence. It stresses upon interactive, participative and integrated learning, emphasises on blending rich cultural heritage with use of technology, combining good citizenship with scholastic achievement and imbibing a concern for democratic rights and human values.
WE PROVIDE :
- Child – friendly Campus
- Child – centered class rooms
- Activity rooms for art/painting/music/dance/theatre/story telling
- State of the art Auditorium Fun Activity Room
- Wide range of Sports facilities
- Spacious playgrounds to engage in ‘Fitness Pursuits’
- Lush lawns and a verdant environment to give children freedom to explore themselves with nature
- Sand pit/ swings and Play Hill specially designed for tiny tots to explore and engage in free play
- Audio visual room
- Wellness Room
- Laboratories (Computer Labs, Biology Labs, Chemistry Labs, Maths Labs, Home Science Labs, Labs of Assessment of Speaking & Listening)
WE GIVE : CUTTING EDGE :
- Value – driven holistic education
- Contemporary development based curriculum by inculcating best practices of Gardener’s theory of Multiple Intelligence and Piaget’s theory of Cognitive Development
- Pre Primary Smart Montessori programme
- Learning in context
- Experiential, project based learning
- Plan for skill development and individualized educational needs and aspirations
- Learning beyond boundaries (field trips, Excursions, Visits) Heritage walks
- Enrichment programmes through Jodo Gyan, Katha, and NSD theatre Workshops etc.
- Meditation and Reflection
Experienced and Qualified Facilitators :
The school has a faculty of about eighty teachers other than non- teaching staff, from all the parts of the country, giving it the uniqueness of rich cultural unity in diversity. The facilitators are well trained, qualified and experienced. Continuous Professional Development Programmes for facilitators are an integral part of innovation in teaching and learning dynamics in the institution.
Effective Parental Engagement Pogramme :
- Frequent Parent Teacher Meeting (PTMs)
- Regular workshops for parents
- Engaging parents in their children’s learning through interactive activity sessions School is the place that provides nourishment for the spirit and a sense of ones self, which helps a child express his/her deepest potential.
Let’s facilitate our children’s journey of self discovery through the wonderful process of learning.